Friday 9 February 2007

The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful!

In the words of one of my favourite songs, “let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!” It is so cold up here that at night I have to creep under the duvet when mummy is asleep to try to keep warm. I don’t think she minds though as she says I have a warm furry coat!

There is a lot of snow at the moment and it makes the ground very wet and cold under paw! This is a little difficult to cope with when I am going outside all the time since the litter tray has been removed. Pixie loves the snow though, the first time she has seen it! She is manic, running and prancing around like the kitten that she is….not at all dignified like me! I hope the snow goes away soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is your friend Shadow. My brother and I are doing fine. I have been up to all my tricks since the day after my operation. My brother Tramp was a little warm but he is fine now.

The best thing is my big brother Leo has been really nice to me since the operation, he lets me sleep with him on my mom and dads bed and even lets me eat first! WoW!!

Thanks for the kind words

Shadow( leo and the chicken dog)

Anonymous said...

I chased the snow too. It was good. It didn't make noises when I caught it like the things with wings and spikey feet do. That's why I like it.
And my mum doesn't get cross with me for catching snow either-not like with the winged thing when she screamed and ran into the street and a man came and threw the thing away.

Anonymous said...

Hello Paddy. Your cousin Monty here. I have not been out in the snow although I saw it from the window. It looked pretty but it was also boring after a while. Mummy showed me a picture of her dad in Yellowknife when he was younger. there was a lot of snow there. Maybe pixie would like that?