Sunday 18 February 2007

Psycho analysis.

I have been wondering recently what mine and my sisters’ behaviour and characteristics say about us and how these are interpreted by others. I have therefore decided to give a little synopsis of my ponderings for the interest of those of you who read my blog. Please feel free to add any thoughts or comments.

Lola:
Lola is a funny one, she is symmetrical and beautiful and is always extremely well groomed. She is constantly washing herself and even went as far once as to wash her leg so much that she grew a bald patch. Some of the research I have been undertaking into this behaviour suggests that Lola could be described as having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, more commonly known as OCD. Lola will wash when she is nervous , or if anybody has touched a certain part of her.

Pixie:
Now Pixie is odd, she is almost always so full of energy, racing around everywhere, leaping and charging through the cat flap and jus generally being hyper. Then, suddenly, when she becomes tired she will jus flop and stretch herself out like a flat pancake snake and go to sleep. I have been looking at what her symptoms could indicate by surfing the internet. The nearest I can come up with is Bipolar disorder, more commonly known as manic depression but that isn’t quite right. She definitely has the mania part, but the depression element is simply not there, she is such a happy little thing. Maybe then she is just polar? Another condition which could fit her characteristics is attention deficit hyperactive disorder, ADHD. This means that the individual, or in this case the cat is always hyperactive with loads of energy, but has a very short attention span. Do you think this describes Pixie?

Me: Paddy:

I’m not too sure how to describe myself, other than a little odd. The fact that I only like to sit on the spots on the rug could mean that I am a little asbergers, but I’m not too sure. I also have particular places I need to sit, such as on the back of the armchair, and I need to sleep at the bottom right hand side of mummy’s bed. I also determine whether it is going to be a good or a bad day by which spot on the rug I sit on.

I will have a think about my Oscar, Molly and Dennace and do a little more research into behavioural traits and get back to you about what I think they may have.

2 comments:

Biggles said...

Hello Biggles hear. Yoo woz kross cos I ignord yoo and yoo thort it mite bee cos yoos gay. Is gay yore second name? I has more than wun name; I is biggles and bodger cos I bodge things. Tosca is all sew noan as runty and nu-nu. so i will corl yoo gay if you preefurr.

Wots psycho analysis??? Yoo sea I is too Jung for Freud so I deKlein to discuss it, that's Fromm me to you, keeping up with the Joneses, I hope it didn't Bowlby you over. My dad thinks tha'ts funny but I dont' get it.

Anonymous said...

Hullo Padster. You're not aspergers's, you are just gay and particular. There's nowt wrong with that! Kisses to you and your sisters, your aunty sim xx