Saturday 24 February 2007

the scene

When I filled in Oscar’s quiz a while ago I said that one of the places I would most like to visit is Blackpool because apparently it has a good gay scene. Well, I understand that a shy cat called Moomin who lives in Blackpool looked at my blog last week but was nervous about putting a comment.

Well, I’d just like to say hello to Moomin and his two sisters Pip and Jen, I think pip is a girl anyway)! I think that Moomin and I may have some things in common. We both have two sisters, he lives in Blackpool and I want to visit Blackpool, but I don’t know if he is gay like me! Maybe he can become my pen pal? I hope so.

I also wanted to say another hello to Biggles who put a nice comment on my site last week. The answer to your question about whether I am also called gay, as in a name, is yes. It was difficult for me to understand about gayness when I was little like you, but as you get older and more worldly wise, you will understand. My friend Monty from London is also a baby and I don’t think he understands about gay cats either! Not sure about Leo and Shadow from Canada though, maybe they don’t have cats of different sexualities in Canada!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paddy, this is Shadow. I know all about gays, my brother Tramp violated me before we went in for our operations! Grandma says she always gets the gay animals but I don't understand that. Mom just laughs.

I like the picture you took of Oscar.

Your friends

Shadow, Leo and the chicken dog

Anonymous said...

Hello Paddy. I've spoken to my canadian cousin Patches in Halifax NS. She lives with my mummy's daddy, who is apparently not gay. I asked patches what gay was and she said: "You are, now bite me". I asked mummy but she said although I was ginger, I wasn't ginger beer. I've not had ginger beer but Patches said it was popular in a part of Canada that was Dry? So does being gay mean that you have to go to Dry Canada and drink beer? That sounds like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Paddy!

Mummy has finally let me reply to your message! She said I could only say "Hi" if I stopped digging up the plants in the house.... I think this is mean but I wanted to post a reply so I have been very restrained and only chew the leaves now!
I had to ask Mummy if I was "gay" as I don't really understand what it means. She says I'm not gay but I am a "big girl"! I think Mummy was being rude as she laughed when she said this!
Well I live by the sea in Blackpool which is very nice when the Sun shines but not so great when it's windy.... I hate the wind! I live with my 2 sisters, Pip and Jen and my human Mummy and Daddy.
I like: chasing bees, having my tummy tickled and Felix pouches.
I dislike: bee stings, being picked up and supermarket catfood (even when Mummy tries to trick me by mixing it with Felix - it tastes wrong!)
If I can resist digging Mummy's plants up, I hope to post again soon.

Hope you are well, Paddy and say Hi to your sisters for me!

Moomin x