Wednesday 14 February 2007

a quiz from my Oscar

I got this from my Oscar. Thank you Oscar!

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:

1. Paddy Ebeneezer,
2. Padster,
3. Little gay boy

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

1 my pink collar, it’s beautiful
2.the fact that I have no neck.
3. the fact that my fur is every colour that cats come in. Mummy says I am a complete throwback!

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:

1. The hoover
2. When mummy sprays her deodorant bottle
3. fireworks.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:

1. my feather boa
2. the window sill to sit on
3. food from everybody’s bowl except my own.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. vindaloo
2. it was only a winter’s tail (sorry I mean it was only paddy’s tail)!
3. Max and Paddy’s road to nowhere

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:

1. mincing
2. purring
3. sleeping by the radiator.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:

1. see my Oscar
2. see other mummy
3. play with the fish.

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:

1. model
2. gay icon
3. actor

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:

1. Blackpool cause I hear the gay scene is good
2. Catford, to see if there are any cats there
3. the cattery.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:

1. I wear a pink collar
2. I love boy cats
3. I love my pink feather boa)

No comments: