Thursday 2 August 2007

SMASH!

I got very scared on Monday. mummy had comehome from work early because she had been in the Leeds helping write and interview those silly people for reports. Anyway, I was takinga nice quiet nap on the armchair which is my curren tfavourite place and suddenly I was woken up by a smashing noise. Anyway, mummy went into the bathroom to investigate, I was too scared and there was a hole in the window. There are some social housing asbo children who live in the street behind where I live, it's nasty and I don't go there because I don't approve of common people like that. anyway, they have a game of using my garden and the gardens next door to me as target practice. They have before shot pellet guns at the house which is scary because they might hit me. They have also thrown hub caps and golf balls at my house. This time they were using a catapult thing to slingshot pebbbles at the house.



Mummy was so angry her brand new window which she had fitted last month has been broken. Sbe called the police and they didn't come until Tuesday when I was out and she said they have not been much help so far as she now has to wait for them to come back to get a statement. She has beenso angry all week and I havn't been able to use the computer.


Because I have now only just got use of the computer I need to demonstrate to mummy that it is not just her computer to play with. I need to use it to write my blog so I decided to prove it by guarding it. Aren't I clever. Can you see the picture of Lola on the screen and there is also some of me in the mirror, don't I look beautiful?


I hope my friend Biggles is well as his parents haave been away and he has had the responsibility of guarding the house. My mummy has also been keeping an eye on my Oscar while his mummy is in the Germany.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Paddy
i am a bit confused. why is there two paddys in the picture? double Paddy!
I have been enjoying the weather and have found lots of secret places to go. i was in my secret place when Denny brought in a bird this morning. apparently it was flapping and flying around the house. between you and me i was quite glad i was not there because it might have been a bit scary.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

Hello there Paddykins. Your mummy has been very brave. I think she should call victim support. I think there should be victim support for all of you tooo... perhaps we can get a support group together for CATS WOT HAVE HEARD SMASSHES?

Biggles said...

i think theese yung horrids shood be poot in a cage with a big cuzzin wot is ver hungry. they is not good eenuff for an asbo but if they got won and they is braking it then yore mum can doo them eeven more. the trubble is yore main mum is a bit blind and yore uther mum is a bit crippled cos of forling over when not blinde drunk. she get the police back too doo there job propper. if not she can get a sworn off shot gun wot shood get them even if she do'nt sea two good. the wise top cat biggles.
ps. my dad dun shooting john barrowboy the gay in cardiff for preetend for telly.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

Monty gives love to paddddy but is confused by all the different paddyes there are. Mew?

Anonymous said...

THats a very interesting picture and proves that you are a primadonna - only a true diva would allow themselves to be photographed preening in front of the mirror. Meow!

Anonymous said...

AW! I want a gay cat! Please can you send me pictures of your friends so I can have a gay paddy toooooooooo?

The Old Tarf said...

Hi Paddy,

I am sorry for the trouble you are having. It is hard to get enough beauty rest with lots of noise and things being broken.

We hope that your Mommie is a lot happier and not as angry. At least you do not have workmen staring in your window on the 3rd. floor watching you eat breakfast.

Write to you soon, take care.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

at least you do not have to have asbo kids looking in the bathroom window at you tooo!!