Saturday 25 August 2007

a little bit green


Today I am feeling a little bit under the weather. I am not sure exactly what is wrong but I have just had no energy, wanted to lie stretche dout on the rug all day and just not wanted to move. It is a bit better now that it has begun to cool down but I really don't like the heat!

Pixie went to the vet for her injections today and she is feeling a little off colour too.

My poor Oscar is having a day of turmoil, his staff is painting the house again and it smells funny, the furniture is everywhere and ther eis so much temptation to play in the paint, they are not allowed though. i think tha tis sensible. I don't like paint. Whyen mummy painted our house we all went to stay at other mummy's house with Oscar but lola escaped and came home.

I hope all my friends are enjoying their bank holiday weekend.

3 comments:

Biggles said...

hallo paddy,

i is fine thankx but the payrents went to clapham in the yorkshire dailies or sumthink and went near wear yoo and pixie and osker and loala and orl live on the Em Won (but i dont' no wot it won). roses wos hear for a bit and she woz nice to us but danl orlweighs say oh i is two bizzy got too go too the hostable plaice. blimey enny won think i do'nt work.

paint is ver smelly. four-tune-eight-lee my payrents is grot slag bags and do'nt pante ennywear cos wen they doo they say there faverit saying; bugger off biggles!!!!

say halo to blind mummee from mee, hoo has the dubble job of beeing oskers' blind starff two!!

Unknown said...

hello Padster
I hope you are feeling better now. I hear that you projectile vomited all over your chair yesterday- I hope that was fun. I don't do that very often myself but as you know, Molly is the Queen of projectile vomiting so if you want any tips as to how to get better coverage next time then let her know!
Today I am being mostly stoned. The paint smell really is lovely and makes me purr and sleep a lot. There is a big DFS lorry outside delivering new sofas to Bernie and Allen and their Staff who live opposite to us. I am wondering if I should go for a trip but think it might make Staff cross if she has to go to Man-Chest-Ur to get me as she is still in her dressing gown.
See you later,
Oscy

Biggles said...

yers, well, the storee bout the map is wot we older more intellygent top cats lern. i am shure orl those plaices wot yore mum nose is ded beat and orl and is probbly wye they forgot too culler them in on the map.

glad yoo liked it.

gwen doo not like the flea treatment at orl and go berzerk as yoojooall, i'm not botherd.