Friday 17 August 2007

The Mysterious Moving Cat



Things that go bump in the night. And the day.

There is a new cat that has moved into our house except it doesn't talk and it doesn't eat. It doesn't miaow and it doesn't purr. It just sits on the stairs looking like this:




I have tried to talk to it a couple of times to ask it its name and enquire what it thinks it is doing in MY house but it is so rude and aloof (more aloof than me in fact) that it refuses to answer. Maybe it is deaf. Or perhaps dead. I really don't know.


On a number of occasions, Mummy has come home to find that it has in fact moved and she can't understand why. It has turned its back on everybody and is staring at the wall like this:



Do you think he is inviting me to play? Maybe not because I am the only Gay in the Village. There can't be two of us!

2 comments:

Biggles said...

halo paddee, yess, thank yoo i got the massage. my dad yoosis firefox and sez it is ded good and has no narsty animals in it. i suppose yore mum needs the torky thing cos she dont' sea too well, so she knead her cats to sea four her.
i have my bruv, danl, living hear at the moment wot is grate but he say sum not nice things bout me and my luvly tummy.

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

He has his bottom ready to be sniffed, so it could be a sex toy for you?