Thursday 16 August 2007

Hello Friends and Strangers

It has been a little while since I blogged but I have been very tired recently and I have needed to rest. My favourite resting place is on the armchair near the kitchen and you can tell as the blue cush-in now has a big white patch where I have moulted on it.
Anyway, it is nice to see that there are three new people who have commented on my blog one of them being from Canada. I think he is Monty's grandfather. Hello to all three of you, its nice to have new friends.
Also hello to MyOscar and Biggles. I am sorry if I scared you when I told you the story of the nasty people who shot at my house. they didnt shoot directly at me but they did shoot at mummys window and she was very cross. we now have a new window and the police have been to talk to mummy but she wasnt there. i would have talked to them myself but i am not allowed to talk to strangers. Stranger Danger.
That is all I have to say for the moment but I will soon try to put up two pictures which I think you might. I have to wait until my teeth are blue before it will go on the computer.
Goodbye for now.
PaddyGayInDerVillj

2 comments:

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

Hello toots, well you know those canadians. Guess what? I found a template with a LIGHTHOUSE ON IT! have a look - do you think it is mermaid enough? I've also changed me picture - lemme know what you think Paddykins xx

Biggles said...

halo paddee, the ownly goy in the villij. sorree not too hav bin in tuch but wot with the payrents gowing aweigh and leaving me to look arfter my bruvver danl and orl, i has not had time to blog reesentlee. glad the windo is mended, poaleese seem to preefur torking to hoomans, dunno wye. yore fiend, biggles. nighty night.