Saturday 3 March 2007

The bum’s rush!

I have had rather a quiet week this week, visiting my other houses for food on a regular basis, staying out late and then coming home for my second dinner. Mummy has been at work all week so the house has been pretty quiet.

There was a bit of an event last night however, as Lola was taken in the car to the vet. She has been rather aromatic in the back end department recently, not a pleasant aroma might I add. She told me that the vet took her temperature, lucky thing (but she didn’t like it) and then they took her into another room and squeezed her glands so that the nasty stuff she was storing in there came out! It was yuck and apparently very painful. She smells much better now though! I wish someone would squeeze my glands! !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi P'dee. Please tell Lola that I still love her despite her anal problems but would love her more if her glands were less smelly!

Anonymous said...

That sounds horrible! Poor Lola. Mummy says she is going up Nor' to stroke all of you. But she says I can't come. Why is this? What have I done wrong? Is mummy leaving me? I am very sad, Paddy. Love Monty

Biggles said...

biggles hear. cor a villig sounds good im going to arsk my pear-rents to rents me won four der guarden. beein a propper top cat I duz not knead to go to der vet cos i is tuff but runty doo go lots cos of her borin you-rinree infeckshuns. mr josh youjoolee stick a thermomeeter up her bum wot she do'nt like wun littel bit, do yoo like it?