Saturday 18 November 2006

when a cat comes calling

I couldn't believe it yesterday, mummy usually leaves for work at about 20 past 7 in the morning, leaving me and my sisters in peace to play outside or, in my case, just to sleep on the armchair in peace all day. Not only did she get up late and feed us later than usual grr, but she also came home early! She caught me out, I like to create this illusion you see, that I spend a tiring and energetic day playing with my friends and chasing leaves. where did she find me? yep, in the exact spot on the armchair where she'd left me only a few hours earlier!

The advantage of her coming home early though was that she put the central heating on and let me into the spare bedroom. In there, my favourite room in the house, the bed is situated right next to the radiator, so I can just curl up right by the warm patch and go to sleep....blis!!

I was most perturbed later however when we had visitors. sometimes, when mummy goes away she makes me go and visit my other mummy. I don't mind that very much because other mummy and i have a very special relationship. The thing is, which I find difficult to understand, is that other mummy has cats too and I don't get 100% of her attention. I don't like this! Anyway, I like seeing my Oscar and Molly and I have reached this kind of understanding, but then there's Dennis. He looks a bit like my Pixie which is a bit confusing and he tried to play with me which i don't like.

Well, as I was saying before i got distracted, last night, other mummy came to visit for dinner and she brought the dennis with her! Then Dennis and pixie got all overexcited and were playing fighting and chasing each other everywhere and really it was just sooo boring and predictable! He then tried to eat my dinner and i didn't like this at all! mummy removed my dinner so neither of us could have it! I mean, what's that all about anyway? So I got in a bit of a sulk and then Dennis tried to wash my bottom for me! so I snarled at him and sulked some more! He is nice really, but he's a bit young and doesn't understand the hierarchy in my house!

Anyway, that was my traumatic evening yesterday. I was however very pleased this morning to have received an email from Simba, he is a ginger cat who lives in Kent, sounds very nice. He lives with his parents, no other cats lucky thing. so thank you for my post this morning Simba nice to hear from you.

No comments: