Tuesday 14 November 2006

I think I am a bit stupid

Hello again, mummy has gone out to work and I have taken the opportunity to try to use the computer. It's cold and raining outside so I don't feel like playing. My sisters are out so it gives me time to pontificate and jot down my thoughts. I am a bit stupid though and don't really know much about this internet thing.

Why is it called the internet anyway? I don't see any nets anywhere!

I had a very peaceful night sleeping on mumm's feet. Was a bit put out this morning though as Lola wouldn't let me eat the food from her bowl, I just sat and watched her, I thought I had been left out. Why do my sisters get fed before m? and why does my mummy not allow me to eat from any bowl, does it really matter anyway? i was here first!

Ah well, that is the burden I have to bear as the oldes and gayest of my sisters!

No comments: