Sunday 26 November 2006

the drugs don't work, they just make you grumpy

I've had a very traumatic weekend so far,I just wish my mum would go back to work and leave me alone!

Yesterday, much to mine and my sisters' disgust, she fed us disgusting tablets! I remember, this thing happens every few months where she chases one or other of us around the house, pins us in a head lock and tries to force our mouths open and feed grim tablets down our throats! I think I'd rather eat worms!!

Well, anyway, when it was my turn, she grabbed me, turned me upside down and I was trying to kick, scratch, bite and do whatever I could to make her go away but she just wouildn't! I kept spitting it out but she kept putting it back and I was dribbling all this pink froth everywhere! I even tried hiding it under my tongue or in my lips and getting rid of it when she wasn't looking, but still that didn't work! and she tells people she's blind! blind my arse!!

When it was Pixie's turn though, she didn't complain as much as me, but she's never had these tablets before......she was really sick everywhere later although i'm not sure if that was the wormer or because Dennace came to visit and kept trying to rape her! I was very jealous of this and thought he might at least give me some sexual attention, but alas, he didn't! he waa just strutting around the house grumbling and crooning!

Lola hid in the spare room to try to get away from the dreaded medicine but mummy found her. I think lola fought her own corner though, as mummy did come out covered in scratches and bites, and by the sounds of the the noises Lola was making I bet mummy was a bit scared!! serves her right!!

THen, because pixie had been sick anywhere none of us got any dinner and I was starving this morning. I could have faded away into nothing, developed malnutrition even! it's not fair!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dennace is a rampant sex fiend. He has been trying it on with lots of girlie cats in the street. He only likes big women at the moment though.