Monday 13 November 2006

Hello!

Hello my name is Paddy. I live with my two little sisters, LolaBean and PixieChu. I also live with my mummy and she is a bit stupid.

My sisters and I are all tabby cats but PixieChu doesn't have any white. Not like me and LolaCrisps.

I shall tell you a bit about myself. I like to eat very much. Particularly if I am eating the food from my sisters' bowls rather than mine. I also have my favourite places at home. I like to sit on the window sill and watch my friend John. I always scratch the mat when mummy comes home and I have my favourite chair in the kitchen. I also like to scratch the wallpaper and peel it off but I blame PixieChu for that because she is better at it than me. I like to play outside but I don't quite understand this cat flap thing. I am far too important for that and believe in using the door instead- it is much more dignified and appropriate for a gay cat like me.

I don't quite know why I am gay but I just think that boy cats are much more pretty and more attractive than girl cats. I like to mince like I am on the catwalk and I love it when the vets stick a thermometer up my bottom-it makes me purr a lot. I am also a bit of a wimp and I am really crap at hunting.

I will write regularly and keep you updated as to the most recent musings of Paddy Ebeneezer Cat as I like to pontificate and I think it is important to share my views.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Paddy Ebeneezer, this is Oscar de Groot. I am tired having been awake for most of the night. Hope you and your sisters are well.