Saturday 31 January 2009

I'm nearly 6 next January

HEllo my friends, I have not been around for ages I know for this, I am most deeply sorry. Blind mummy has been hogging the computer and not allowing me to express myself. Today, however, as it was my birthday this week, she has allowed me to use the computer.

I hope all my friends are well. My poor friend Biggles from london has been very badly poorly, get well soon Biggles.

I too have been injured before Christmas. I was bitten on the face by a nasty. I was eating some food and the nasty came to interrupt me which made me cross. Thenasty wouldn't let me eat the food and bitted me on the face twice. I got two nasty wounds and hat to go to the Dewsbury place to see the vet. HE shaved half my facial fur off and cut a hole in my face to drain the nasty poison out. It was yuck, I smelled a bit fusty and deaf mummy had to keep coming to see me to pick my scabs off so that the wounds would heal. I looked such a sight that I was embarrassed to blog because I was not as beautiful as I usually am.

I am now so much better, though I am a little lopsided still. Fortunately, my fur decided not to wait til March to grow back.

Poor Oscar has also been poorly he had a bad throat but he is better now too. Molly also had a funny eye but she is also well. Pixie and Lola and Denny are all healthy and fit.

I have some lovely new catnip spray which deaf mummy bought for Christams. blind mummy keeps sprayin it on the rug and my sisters and I love to writhe around and play in the scent of it.

Anyway. nuff for now take care

2 comments:

The Old Tarf said...

Sorry you had a run in with a nasty. I hope you are better now and give our love to your Mommy and hope she and Montys mommy have a great and safe trip to Cuba. Hope to see you soon. Always a welcome here for you both.

The Old Tarf said...

So have a Happy 6th birthday dear Paddy. Patches she will be 18 this year.