Sunday 17 June 2007

my news

Hello my friends, I hope you are well. I know it has been a very long time since I updated my blog, but life has been verybusy.

I’m sure you will remember that mummy was looking after Oscar Molly and Denny while other mummy was away? Well, I wanted to help and go round with her to feed them……and to eat some Whiskas, but I wasn’t allowed. Molly gets upset and gets funny wee if we visit her home so I had to stay at my own home while mummy fed her. This meant that my access to the computer was very limited during that week.

There was a lot of upheaval last week when two men came to work in the house. They broke all the windows and doors, made a lot of banging and then put the windows back again. I think they might be a bit different though as the windows seem bigger and cleaner! It was really horrid, lots of banging and we all got scared and went away for the day. I was most put out as my sleep was being disturbed!

Mummy then went away for the weekend something about going to the Wembley to see a man singing….I thought the Wembley was for football, very confusing! Apparently the singing man was on the telly when mummy was there, but I didn’t see her, far too many people!

This week, has been horrid, I really hate the rain and every day when I have gone out I have got so so wet! Mummy ended up getting a towel to dry us when we came in because she said we were dripping all over the floor and furniture. I liked it as it made me warm!

Oscar came to visit on Wednesday to watch the final of the Apprentice. It was nice to see him although he got much more attention than me! I sulked and I thought the Apprentice result was wrong! Mummy got cross too she said that the man who won it was a bit of a doughnut!

I have a new friend. Moomin who lives in Blackpool sent his mummy to meet me. Apparently she is working on a project with my mummy and has been visiting once a week and will continue to do so for a while she is very nice and gives me lots of attention, I like her very much!

1 comment:

Biggles said...

Halo Paddy orlweighs good too here from yoo. I think it is ver bad when hoomans do'nt let a cat blog, i have this problem two sumtimes.

I did sum detective werk and know-tist how much Dennace and Molly look alike and are simila to!! Osker told me that they cum from the same litter tray. This is amazin. We duz not have litter trays sow I dont' no bout this but I thort cat's cum from places like wot i doo like Mr Mayhew HOme RSPCA. yoo lern sumthink every day.

Yes, ackshirley, I has herd of Wimbledon, bet that amaze yoo!! My big bruv, Danl, lived in South Wimbledon for yeres and yeres when he was studying too bee a hooman vet. We is all so pleased hear cos the choosing of speshalist training for young hooman vets (corled dock-ters) has bean won of the werst messes ever ever ever but my bruv has got his run-through training four the next 5 or 7 years when he will be corled a speshalist; he woz ver wurried cos the enn ache ess has a monopoly (bored game) on dockters and trayning. My payrents wont to do up (or down?) the plaice in south wimbledon he yoost too live in sew it is luverly, sow that danl can live their with his freind Rosies and her wimpy littel mog, Archie. Roses is going too doo a degree at City Univ neckst year in sumthing corled helth sigh-kologee, i think yoo doo this by letter cos its corled post grad-yoo-et. wee are orl ver pleased for danl cos he livs in devon now wot is not ver neer and i like too sea him.
my mum hate orl sport and hate tennis most she preefurr to wotch paint dry, my dad like it but he is orl alone, and he luv cricket but no won else in der hole family like sport so this make him sad cos my mum just say - no, do'nt tell me! and we say, happy berth-day too danl for too day!!