Saturday 12 May 2007

stronghold

I am very cross today. Mummy gave all three of us the “stronghold” treatment again. She always does it when we are sleepy, creeping up on us so we don’t have time to run away or get our claws out. It smells yuck and I hate the sound of it squirting out of the tube onto my neck. It makes all of us race around like maniacs. Mummy says it is for our own good so that we don’t get fleas, but I’m not so sure.

A trip to the chinky.

I am getting more adventurous in my roaming these days, going a little further afield than the close where I live. On Wednesday I was playing on the bigish road where the old lady lives who feeds the cats. I sauntered down to the end near the traffic lights which lead to the really scary noisy fast road. I stood outside the Chinese chip shop sniffing around for something nice. Then other mummy came along and picked me up bringing me all the way home. Is it true that Chinese people eat cats?

2 comments:

Biggles said...

Paddy ver nice to here from yoo. Now look and lissen good, duz not go outside of yore territtorree and duz not visit chip shops or china cup thingies; no china doo not eat kats but der peeple mite chop yoo up for der sweet and sour. orlso and this is advice for yoo and for lola, stick too der mr hills science food and yore bottoms will not bee smelly. wot am der matter with lol'as bottom ennyway? we is orl der same age cos we 3 cum as a job lot from mr mayhew home when der payrents went to get 2 nice healthy kits and der mr mayhew home peeple think, ah hear cum a nice softy middle class family of suckers we take them to the hostable and show them sickies wot need nersin and my mum and dad cood not resist my frendly little face and waddle.

I no bout der flea stuff we sumtimes get something corled program or pogrom (My dad sez his family mooved lots in pogroms long time back - confused)but its' ok. Traffic is not a good fing neither and its a good thing uther mum found yoo and picked her up with her big plaster wot do'nt look nuthin like a littel statue at orl.

ah so yore mum had a simlar expeerience bout jobs like yore uther mum had in chef-field, ware the reel fun is too cum home and drink lots of wine!!! yoo can doo that without crap job interviews yoo no, my mum duz. but yoo hav to be carefull not too forl over and brake yore rist or teach der hoomans to work on orl fores.

i is not quite shure wot a prison is but my dad sez it is a plaice for not ver nice peeple - not that i wood wont to have to gard smelly peeple myself personlike. and my dad sez that pro-bayshun is sort of wen peeple is being "reintegrated into the caring community" (not understand at orl) but he larf lots and lots at the werds "caring community" and just "community" wen peeple use it on the telly and stuff or the time so he say it is now meaningless. not understood.

one kwestchon, altho i no orlmost everything, wots a close wot yoo live in and how do yoo open it? my dad sez i live on an estate in a late victorian house with lots of edwardian houses but der cars doo go farst up der road so i do'nt go far at orl but just petrole my very huge territtorree and keep an I on my payrents.

Anonymous said...

You should take your treatment. Leo, the chicken dog and I had fleas last year. It was horrible( though the fleas seemed to like bitting our dad more than anyone else). Instead of having our usual once a month bath, we were getting a bath every day!!!! I'm glad that my mom figured out that borox works well in the furniture and this year, she is getting us the "medication" early.


Your friends

Shadow, Leo and the chicken dog