Tuesday 23 October 2007

sung in the tune from the theme from Joseph and his amazing technicolour dream coat

"poor poor paddy,
what you going to do?
things look bad for you,
so, what you going to do"

Hello, well I am feeling a little under the weather at the moment. I have been a little off colour since saturday night/sunday morning. I have been lethargic, slept on the armchair and have not moved at all and have refused my last three meals.....even pouches. I have also been a little warm to the touch.

Mummy and other mummy who is also poorly thinks it is with a thyroid or something but waiting for blood tests, took me to the vet last night. I did not like it at all, which is not like me. I was grumpy and floppy on the vet table and i growled at him when he touched me and stuck the thermometur mp my bottom.

The diagnosis of my current malady is a temperature of 1.5 degrees above the norm and therefore perhaps a little infecton. He gave me two injections and sent me home.

I think I am feeling a little bit better today although I have been asleep all day again. Pixie liked eating my food, she had hers, mine and Lola's too and did a big sick onher food mat. Sh eis a little more ladylike than Molly oscar and Denny though as she didnot try to eat it.

4 comments:

Biggles said...

halo paddee, verry sorry that yoo is not well. few, at larst i has had a chance to blog cos meenee dad woodnt' let me. i hope yoo is feeling better, did the vet put the thermometer up yore botty like wot yoo like? my vet dun that and orlsow stuck his finger up my bottee!!!! wot i did not like. i hope yore thigh-roid melody is not a bad won.
PS. How is the narsty bump on your blinde mumm'ys hed?

yore frend biggles

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

sicking on the food? tut tut... at least she did not sick on your coat of many colours

Biggles said...

hello blinde mummy, well the clocks do'nt maike that much diffrence too mee but i must say that brekfarst is definitly a bit on the laite side at the moamonet. we car'nt wake up the payrents cos we is sleaping in the playroom and they is up stares.
I hope the bump on yore hed is now much better.

The Old Tarf said...

Sorry you ae not felling good. Hope you are better soon. Say Hello to your Mommy.