Sunday 14 October 2007

blogger's block

I have not blogged for a while as mummy has been away so access to the computer has been limited. Since she has been back though I have simply been far too tired and busy. I have spent most of the week sleeping, stretching, eating and being beautiful.

It has been nice having my Oscar come to visit through the flap, but I am not impressed that he came and finished off all 3 bowls of food.....that is my job! Molly also came to visit but she did not use the flap, she came in through the door. We played on the stairs for a bit and then she hissed at me so I punched her!

2 comments:

The Old Tarf said...

GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE DOING FINE.

To bad they ate all your food.

Anonymous said...

Dear ailing Paddy
we hear that you are feeling a little ill and you are not peckish Paddy at the moment. We hope you get better soon but don't worry about your food going to waste in the meantime because we will pop round and eat it for you. Hope you liked the vet sticking the thermometer up your bottom. We are jealous.
Love from Oscar, Molly and Dennace x