Saturday 12 January 2008

confusion

Dear readers,
I am very sorry that I have not been able to blog recently. there is a very interesting reason why not. Mummy used to keep the computer in other mummy's bedroom, it was a big thing with a big keyboard and I knew how to use it. However, in the post Christmas sale, she put this computer in the garden! She said it was old broken and useless. In its place, she has bought a brand new smaller computer. I don't understand this machine, apparently it is something called a laptop and it is very technologically advanced and difficult to use! I have only just now plucked up the courage to use it.

Mummy says it is fantastic as it enables her to sit on the sofa and use the internet instead of locking herself away upstairs. This means that I can sit on the back of the sofa and look over her shoulder at what she is doing and then if she is not looking, take the opportunity to use it. Let's face it, she won't be looking often because she is blind so this could become a great advantage!

I hope you all had a good christmas and that my friends will come back to my blog soon.

Best wishes and happy new year

Paddy

2 comments:

The Old Tarf said...

Paddy, How are you going to find the mouse? Did that get put in the garden with the old computer?

Mermaid of Moorgate said...

WE IS BACK I IS MONTY ON MUMMY COMPUTA I HAS BEEN EATING CHICK CHICK BUT WILL NOW PLAY PLAY WITH MY CATNIP